Hydrohoist Boat Lifts are America’s #1 Choice!
Protection: Your boat is securely dry-docked, its hull and out-drive safely protected from wind and wake damage, algae, and marine growths that compromise your boat’s performance, value and appearance.
Convenience: With the flip of a switch, launch or dry-dock your boat in as few as three minutes. No more trailering. No more boat ramps, no more hull cleaning.
Security: Leave your boat for an hour or a year, with confidence that it will remain securely dry-docked. Number one in dependability since 1965, each hydrohoist is engineered to exacting standards and the highest quality levels to ensure performance and reliability.
We have teamed up with HydroHoist Marine Group to bring a user friendly boat lift to our community of boaters on Lake Mead. Boat lifts make your in the water experience easy and hassle free. Minimizing maintenance issues through the years and allowing easy access around the boat.
Hydro Hoist boat lifts are designed to offer safe support and storage for all types of pleasure boats from small personal watercraft to cruisers up to 32,000 pounds.
New HydroHoist Ultralifts feature
- Easy and simply lift leveling operation
- Simple drive-on docking and roll-off launching
- Heavy-duty construction
- Precision-designed, custom molded, high-impact polyetheylene tanks
- All steel parts above the water
- Hot-dip, zinc-galvanized structural steel frame and fasteners
- Full width adjustable expansion channel frames
- Heavy-duty torsion bars
- Heavy-duty structural-grade dock brackets with molded bumper guards
- Boat-side, padded-step pitmans
- High-density polypropylene square-hole bushings
- Two-piece stainless / polyethylene pitman bushings
- Heavy-duty hull support system
- Grade-8 pivot hardware
- All cast parts are High-Strength Low Alloy (HSLA) steel making them strong and tough
Aside from these upfront conveniences a lift offers, there are multiple factors to consider before you decide to invest in one. To help you determine what lift is best suited for your needs, let us do a boat lift evaluation to determine the correct lift for you. With our easy installation procedure, we can have your new lift installed and in use in a short time at one of our marinas located at Hemenway Harbor, Lake Mead.
For waverunner and jetski owners, don’t miss the HydroPort2 PWC Docking Platform. Protect your craft and enjoy fast, convenient access to the water. Its exclusive bow bumper slows the craft’s forward motion and provides a soft rest for the keel. A contoured design and bow roller help center your craft, and in-line rollers making launching a breeze.
If you currently do not have a slip with us and would like to rent one, please call the moorage office at (702) 293-1191 for more details.
Hydrohoist Sales and Service:
Las Vegas Boat Harbor / Lake Mead Marina
Contact: Bruce A Nelson