Located at Las Vegas Bay,
Boat & Trailer Dry Storage
Boat Dry Storage at the lake
Minutes from boat launch ramps
24-hour key card access
Fuel services open 24-hours
On Site Info # : 702-565-9223
Alternate Info # : 702-293-1191
Ariel view of Dry Storage Area with 24-hour card key access
The Las Vegas Bay Dry Storage has easy access from Las Vegas and Henderson, with easy access to multiple launch ramps on Lake Mead. 24-hour card key access to boat and trailer owners, it makes it convenient for those early morning fishing outings and long enjoyable days on the lake. 24-hour fuel facility is also on the premises to take the hassle out of getting ready for the water.
With ease of accessibility, the 24-hour guard gated storage facility is a great alternative to other storage facilities in Las Vegas. Minimize your towing and hassle by storing your boat with Las Vegas Bay Boat Storage.
Enclosed Dry Storage
$160.00 per month
Room Size = 35′ long x 14′ high x 12′ wide
Door Size = 11′ wide x 14′ high
Open Dry Storage
Boats up to 25′ $45.00 per month
Boats 25’1″ to 36′ $60.00 per month
Boats 36’1″ to 65′ $75.00 per month
Chain up Fee $27.50
Return Check Fee $25.00
Impound Fee $100.00
Late Fee $25.00
onal Park Service.
- First and Last Month Rent Required up front – 2 month minimum
- Copy of current boat & trailer registration (must be in lessee’s name) required in Las Vegas Boat Harbor office file.
- Owner must hold Proof of Insurance (showing at least $300,000 liability).
- Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Inc. must be added to policy as “also insured".
- Copy of current insurance policy for both boat and trailer must be on file in office.
- Chain up fee will be applied for any non-payment, illegally parked, or non-compliance of contract
- Boats must be operational and in seaworthy condition and regularly maintained.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices subject to change.
Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Inc
PO BOX 91150
Henderson, NV 89009Physical Address:
490 Horsepower Cove Road
Boulder City, NV 89005
Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Inc. is an authorized concessionaire of the National Park Service.