Mercury Premier Service
Mercury evaluates the service performance of its dealers and assigns its highest rating of “Mercury Premier ” to those demonstrating an exceptional commitment to service.
Earning a Mercury Premier Service Rating Means A Dealer:
- Achieves a 12-month service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score above the national average.
- Possesses all necessary service tools, test equipment, manuals and parts books.
- Employs at least one Certified or Master technician.
- Provides timely service for all Mercury Marine customers.
- Offers extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate.
- Uses, displays and stocks adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts.
- Offers a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature
Mercury Marine has an outstanding warranty program for all their Mercury and Mercruiser products. They stand behind their products for many years after the initial purchase. Marine Center of Las Vegas is a Premier Certified Mercury / Mercruiser repair and maintenance shop.
Under Mercury policy, for your Mercury warranty to stay valid, Mercury / Mercruiser owners must adhere to the recommended service intervals and maintenance recommendations as stated in their Mercury Owners Manual. Service must be completed by a Mercury Authorized dealer and any parts replaced will require the usage of genuine Mercury parts, oils, and lubes. To stay in good standing with your Mercury warranty, customers must keep all service records for the life of the warranty. At Marine Center of Las Vegas, we keep all our customer maintenance records on file.
For more information on Mercury warranty coverages, please visit Mercury at http://mercurymarine.com/serviceandwarranty/index.php.