Lake Mead Waverunner Rental Rates
Enjoy a Day on Lake Mead.
Get your adrenaline pumping with the fun, high energy Yamaha waverunners. The world is yours and you can see it all on top of this fast paced machine. 1 or 2 persons these Yamaha waverunner rental on Lake Mead are current or last year models. Experience current units available in today’s market. Powered by the Yamaha 4-stroke TR-1 marine engine, these waverunner’s will put a smile on your face. Go to a beach, take a swim, catch some sun and the let the memories begin!
The marina is a short ride away from Hoover Dam, the paint pods, coves and inlets. Explore Lake Mead and all of its diverse landscape, cruise around and find your own personal cove and discover our beautiful desert landscape. Bring your friends and family and show them your favorite spots! Enjoy a picnic on the shoreline, watch for Big Horn Sheep coming down for a drink, and so much more.
Spend your day off or vacation with us and you won’t be disappointed!
Lake Mead Boat Rental Reservations are made through our mobile app called MarinaPro (just released April 2022). Our new app will streamline your rental reservation, safety video, check out and return process. The MarinaPro app is available to download to your phone using this QR code:
How it works:
- Download the MarinaPro Application to Mobile Device
- Create Profile, this includes details that will complete your boat rental agreement.
- Once your basic details are uploaded, you can create reservations, pick day, sign rental agreements, and add additional drivers.
- If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation 72 hours or more prior with a click of a button.
- You will be asked to upload your boating license required to rent a boat prior to your rental.
- In the 24 hours prior to your reservation, you will be able to watch the required safety video.
- Upon arrival at the marina, you can show your QR code and get checked out and on the lake in a streamlined process.
- Upon return after your day on the water, you will easily get checked back in after a great day on the water!
Terms & Conditions of Motorized Rentals
- Children riders MUST sit behind driver and child’s feet must sit flat in foot well.
- All rentals are on condition of weather.
- Rental hours – begin at 8am, return times vary with the season.
- Boat Lessee and ALL drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- Waverunner / Personal Watercraft Lessee and ALL drivers must be at least 18 years of age
- US Residents & Canadian Residents – Valid Drivers License Required
- US Residents & Canadian Residents – Each driver will be required to sign affidavit stating they have met home state requirements.
- International Residents – Drivers License Required
- All rentals are restricted to the Boulder Basin of Lake Mead.
- Hours plus security deposit required at time of rental.
- Fuel not included in price. All rentals leave with a full tank.
- At time of return, lessee must pay for amount of fuel used.
- Two hour minimum required on all boat rentals.
- One hour minimum required on all waverunner rentals.
- Max Weight on waverunners limited to 500 pounds.
- No overnight rentals.
- Reservations on full day rentals only.
- $10 cancellation fee on all reservations prior to 48 hours.
- No cancellation within 48 hours of scheduled reservation.
- No shows will be charged full day rental price as agreed.
- Rentals must be returned in same condition.
- Cleaning & service charges may apply.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Prices subject to change.
- Further restrictions may apply pending weather conditions.
- Other restrictions, terms and conditions may apply.
You might need a Boating License!
Depending on which state you live in, you might need a Boater Education Card before you head out onto the water. Various states have different laws and parameters regarding this. If you’re unsure, click the link below to check your state’s regulations.
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR STATE’S REQUIREMENTS
As of February 9, 2016 and effective immediately:
It is required by Nevada Law (NRS488.730.3) that any US and Canadian resident renting or driving a vessel in the state of Nevada is required to meet their home states boating safety requirements. You can take your state’s boating education course prior to arriving at Lake Mead.
NEVADA RESIDENTS – Any person born on or after January 1, 1983 is required to have completed and passed a boating education exam. You can take your exam online for immediate results or pick up a book at any Nevada Department of Wildlife office.
ALL OTHER STATES & CANADA – Las Vegas Boat Harbor, Inc does not keep up to date information on other states. Please refer to your state’s boating agency or take the boating exam for your state at www.BoatingExam.com.
Attention all Drivers for Motorized Rentals!
AT TIME OF RENTAL YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AN AFFIDAVIT STATING YOU HAVE MET ALL OF YOUR HOME STATE’S / COUNTRY’S REQUIREMENTS.