Recreational Boating and Water Play Makes for a Fantastic Day
Get into the lifestyle – Click here for new and used boat inventory and rental boats.
Recreational boating, water sports and swimming are the best ways to let your hair down, relax and have a great time with family and friends. With quick access to Lake Mead, who wouldn’t want a day on the water as you fish, water ski or go tubing across the gentle waves?
The fun doesn’t have to end when it’s time to park your boat. At Lake Mead Marina and Las Vegas Boat Harbor, we have a wide selection of great places to dine and play:
- The Boat House Restaurant: Lake Mead Marina’s bar and grill, serving freshly made wraps, salads and steaks.
- The Boat House Bar: After a day on the water, stop by for a cold drink and relax on the patio.
- The Harbor House Café: This floating restaurant has a covered patio – ideal for people enjoying the Marina view or feeding the fish
- Marina Store: both Lake Mead Marina and Las Vegas Boat Harbor have fully stocked stores – perfect for loading up with snacks and drinks before you hit the water
- Banquet Facilities: perfect for weddings or special occasions, Lake Mead Marina offers special private party rooms overlooking the lake
Your day of recreational boating will be a blast at Lake Mead and Las Vegas Boat Harbor.