View the 45th Annual Parade of Lights
December 2, 2023
Watch the Parade of Lights from Boulder Beach on Lake Mead (follow the signs). Parade begins at 6:30pm.
- Start your own annual family tradition!
- Vote for your favorite boats. Voting opens at 5 pm. Help us out, and be part of the fun! The winner receives $500 cash!
- Like our Facebook page – Boating Lake Mead for more information on voting during the parade.
- A great time with family & friends!
View by Car / Beach:
Watch the Parade of Lights from the Boulder Beach at Lake Mead. Follow signs that will be up the evening of the event. Plan to be in place by 6:30 on the beach.
Bundle up with your hot chocolate and cheer on the boats! Make sure to visit our homepage / facebook page the night of the event and vote for your favorite boats in 4 different classes and overall best of show!
You are the judges! Watch for their numbers and photos to match up the best boats. Captains have the chance to place in their category and win $500 for the best in show! Voting opens at 5pm day of event!
For boaters that want to view from their personal vessels on the water:
You need to be on the water and north of the boater islands no later than 6 pm to see the parade file past before making the turn to come back for the crowd on the beach. Please be hold your line back, even with the island, so the parade can proceed with caution. Please monitor VHF channel 68 for instructions from NPS / NDOW and other parade officials. Don’t forget to have your phones ready, so you can start voting as the boats parade by. Check back to the BoatingLakeMead home page for the voting page link. Vote as many times as you like for your favorite vessels.
No public viewing from the marinas. All public viewing is from Boulder Beach. Click here for directions.
Be the Judge!
- Class A – up to 27’6”
- Class B – 27’7” to 40’
- Class C – 40’1” and up
- Class D – Sail Boat, all sizes
- Best in Show – winner receives $500 at the awards presentation at Lake Mead Marina – winner must be present