Lake Mead Boat Rental Rates old
Enjoy a Day on Lake Mead.
With our wide variety of Lake Mead boat rentals, you and your family will have a great day on the water. Whether you want to ski, tube, cruise, fish, swim or just take in the sights, you will find what you need at Las Vegas Boat Harbor.
The marina is a short boat ride away from Hoover Dam, Cathedral Rock, the paint pods and more. Take a ride and explore all the coves, inlets and islands the lake provides within its diverse landscape. Cruise around until you find your own personal cove and enjoy a serene desert picnic that can only be experienced at Lake Mead.
Since 1957, Las Vegas Boat Harbor has been family owned and operated. When you spend your day off or vacation with us, you join our family of customers. Don’t forget to pick up pre-made food from our Harbor House Cafe or stock up on all your boating essentials at the marina store. See you at the lake!
Click Here for the Lake Mead Rental Availability Calendar
Boat Rental Information and Reservations: (702) 293-1191
Lake Mead Boat Rental Reservations are made through our mobile app called MarinaPro (just released April 2022). Our new app will streamline your rental reservation, safety video, check out and return process. The MarinaPro app is available to download to your phone using this QR code:
- Download the MarinaPro Application to Mobile Device
- Create Profile, this includes details that will complete your boat rental agreement.
- Once your basic details are uploaded, you can create reservations, pick day, sign rental agreements, and add additional drivers.
- If your plans change, you can cancel your reservation 72 hours or more prior with a click of a button.
- You will be asked to upload your boating license required to rent a boat prior to your rental.
- In the 24 hours prior to your reservation, you will be able to watch the required safety video.
- Upon arrival at the marina, you can show your QR code and get checked out and on the lake in a streamlined process.
- Upon return after your day on the water, you will easily get checked back in after a great day on the water!